17th

April 14, 2014

Hey yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry, lately I've been busy with things. After wishing people off and making poetry for someone's birthday now it is my turn so, I turned 17 last Saturday 12/04/2014. That means I AM OFFICIALLY SPM CANDIDATE now but, let's not get excited about this. I'm really excited for DRIVING LICENSE to be honest, hell yeah! 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank people who wished me and gave me presents. A very massive thank you to all of you who wished, really really really appreciate them. Thank you Hamizah for the kek batik, thank you Zuhaira for the cheesecake, thank you Ernisha and Jasmin for the card and Toblerone, thank you Zee for the brownies, thank you Bishi and Wana for the mangoes, thank you Opie for the card,  thank you Kiki for the Kinder Bueno, thank you form 2 Hockey juniors, especially Eton for mee kari and McFlurry and last but not least thank you form 2 kamar for the card. I got a hoodie too, and it's orange! I didn't know who give this hoodie though but I assume it's from my form 2 juniors, nay? Well yes, most of my presents are FOOD! I had blast with food, you could say.

Don't ask me how was my birthday celebration. I don't think I even celebrated it? I wasn't in the mood and I was kinda disappointed with some of my friends and Parafamily who have been on Twitter like all the time but they didn't even wish me or something. I wish you guys kot! Not that I mengharapkan they wish me back and stuff, but at least? It was frustrating, indeed. *whispers* I'm that person who people would never understand and no one would. Please leave the God thingy aside.

Birthday wishlist he he he :
  1.  A surprise party from my family and friends
  2.  A day out with my favourite people
  3. A dinner treat 
  4. DWEEB jumper from Topshop (hint : Hayley)
  5. GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition Music
  6. HTC One
  7. Instax 210 but the mini one is okay too as long as it's NOT PINK
  8. The Beatles VANS
  9. Band merch
  10. Years of happiness ahead
  11. A Thousand Splendid Suns novel
  12. Books 
  13. More books
  14. DRIVING LICENSE *does this even count?*


BOOKS. Complete set of :
  • Alex Rider 
  • The Mortal Instruments minus The Lost Souls
  • Harry Potter minus The Deathly Hallows
  • Boxset of John Green
  • Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella minus Confession ... and Ties The Knot
  • Percy Jackson minus Sea of Monsters
I have some more but I think these would be enough for now. Till then. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments