Mabuhay Pilipinas

February 03, 2015

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Before aku go to the details on where I travelled last week, what did I do, what did I eat and etc. Rasanya ramai yang tau dah where did I go kan hahahah poyo ja nak secret secret. 

It was the Philippines! 

Well yeah, ramai cakap Philippines boring la, tak dak apa nak buat la, susah nak makan la and most of all Philippines ni BAHAYA.

First of all, Philippines isn't boring as you think. In fact, it offers a lot of interesting places and things to do. You just need to know where to find the fun is and enjoy your stay there. Don't stress yourself.

Second, bab makan. I'm not denying the fact that it's very hard to find halal restaurants/food there and to my case in Clark Field. But, found it anyways!

Third, dangerous country. My dad says it's dangerous too but we went there anyways and it wasn't THAT dangerous pon. Honestly. 

Overall, Philippines is absolutely worth a visit.

We chose the Philippines because how many Malaysians have been there huh? And also we're tired of berjumpak dengan Malaysian jugak when we travel. For example, pi Indon jumpak, pi Vietnam jumpak, pi China jumpak, pi Thailand jumpak, pi Korea lagilah belunggok jumpak so yeah that's why we opted for Philippines. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments