I need RM 7k anyone care to donate?

parahoy 2


if only i had straight A's on my slip, i would have booked it.

dad said no even though i told him even if i had to, i'd be using my own money. Still, no.

his legit reason was, if my SPM result was a straight A's then it's a yes. 

But seriously though, the first batch of PARAHOY was last year and truth be told, I did not even consider of going because apparently 2014 was my big year.

And now that I've flunked my SPM, what more could I do? 

No, don't get me wrong. I've accepted my result wholeheartedly and i didn't cry or feeling down like i did when i was short of one A for my PMR but yeah this is just heartbreaking.

Do you feel my pain?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Reflection" of Add Maths' Project

Weird Band Blog Questions

Post SPM thoughts