unmotivated

June 06, 2017

The title says it all.


I am back in college and to be precise, it's my 3rd week here and after several classes, I'm sad to say that day by day, I'm getting worse. I'm very sluggish and lazy. Long story short, I'm not as motivated as I did in last semester (which was before I start my internship). I mean, it's already my 5th semester and I couldn't afford to be this extra idle, could I?


I actually wrote down in my planner about when my blog posts should be up and all that but as soon as we entered May, I was sorta busy even though I could actually say that I did have stuff came up but most of the time, I was unproductive and miserable. Other than that, I went to Penang again and even went to Dannok, Thailand 2 times lol just to eat! Oh yeah, things I do for food.


Anyhow, I'm currently 'looking' for my moods to write and study. Because, the last thing I would want is; not being productive and unmotivated. My study is at risk.

Also, I hope it's not too late to wish all my Muslim readers; Happy Ramadan!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *