Goodbye 2013!

December 31, 2013

Few more days(?) before the new year! I just love New Year resolution!! There is just something about starting a new year and telling yourself “I’m gonna make this year about bla, bla and bla..” I don’t know how long it will last but at least I have my objectives............. and ALWAYS aim high!! Yes, that’s what I always do.. Aim high! Here are three things that I'm really looking forward. First, religious new year resolution. I think you know what I mean cus I think I don't have to explain on what I'm gonna do to achieve this goal. Second, strive for 10As for SPM. Third, fitness level!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously need to work out as I think I have gained weight during my trip to Uzbekistan. ooooooopsie I will blog about it anyway.


2013 has been a great year. I met new cool people and accidentally befriend them, went to my favourite band concert (Paramore) mind you I haven't blogged about Paramore concert yet which was in last fab February I know gawddamnit, bought more books, watched more movies and my friend labelled me as movie-freak, I took that as compliment, getting attached to more TV series and the rest I will keep them in my memories. Before I end this post, I would like to wish to all of my friends, GOOD LUCK FOR 2014 & SPM!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *