may the force be with you

January 14, 2017

No. I'm not a fan of Star Wars. I just know enough about it. I heard names like Yoda, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Stormtrooper, Princess Leia and Obi-Wan Kenobi. That's all I know haha. I once tried to watch Star Wars from the beginning........but clearly I failed. I just can't and I just don't do Star Wars.

Relax. I'm not against it or anything.

 


This is what I'm telling you guys. When I was in Sarawak, I stumbled across its mural. They were all so pretty. Oh those days when we had to do our on project with Star Wars theme. Well, my group did lightsaber. but just the design. My Engineering Graphics lecturer is a crazy huge fan of Star Wars hence the project theme.

We then went to Kuching cat statue. I wanted to see if there were any changes since my last visit.

 still the same lol

 this is a bar

at night I went to waterfront

and I was at peninsular Malaysia again ready for South Korea.

write soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *